Homeschooling in Pennsylvania
Looking for Pennsylvania homeschool information? Get access to resources, support groups, test prep information, and curriculum information at Time4Learning! We combine the technology kids love with the lessons they need to make learning fun!
County Home Schoolers - a support group and email
discussion list for Blair County home schoolers.
- Bucks County Homeschoolers - a reference site for ideas of places to go with your kids.f ind out about on going classes, and one day trips. It is updated often
- CHALC, the Coalition of
Homeschoolers Across Lancaster County
- PO Box 480, Leola, PA 17540
- CHALC's voice mail- (717) 661-2242
County Homeschoolers (CCHS)
- FISH - Family
Instructors of the South Hills - We are a Christ-centered homeschool support group located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.Our purpose is to provide information, inspiration, support and activities for the members of our local homeschool community.
- Harmony Home
Educators - northeast PA
- Harrisburg Area Homeschoolers
- Home Grown Kids of NEPA
- HomeschoolHappeningsPA - We are a Christian homeschool group based in Emmaus serving the Lehigh Valley.
- HomeSchool Boys & Girls Club - The HomeSchool Boys & Girls Club is a group of homeschooling families based primarily in the Upper Bucks area. Our Yahoo group e-mails keep members updated on current community service projects, activities, and field trips. HSBG Club believes in fostering a sense of community & friendship for our kids to grow into healthy, well-rounded citizens.We are an inclusive group. We know that people of different faiths recognize the value of homeschooling and hope that people of all faiths feel comfortable joining our group.
- Lehigh Valley Homeschool Group -We are a group of families living in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding area who are currently homeschooling preschool to elementary aged children. The ages of our children range from just a few months old to 10 yrs old. We are an active group that have field trips, playdates, tours, and other meetups every week. Members can and are encouraged to participate in organizing activities for the calendar. Our goal is to get together with like-minded families for socialization, group learning, and to offer each other support.
Learning Christian Co-op - We desire to welcome any
family that undertakes the task of schooling their children
at home and to offer prayerful guidance and support.
Berks County, Sinking Spring
- North East Pa Homeschool Meetup Group - Meet other local families taking responsibility for educating their children by using resources in the home and community. Share tips, discuss problems, and pool ideas. We offer field trips,playdates, group learning, and MNO's. This group is open to parents and children PK-12. We will not accept any members who are only looking to solicit from our members, this is for parents of homeschoolers only.
- Pittsburgh Family Instructors of the North Suburbs - We are a Christ-centered group of home educators who wish to support and encourage one another. We are an inclusive group and invite all to participate. We share events, activities, and field trips as well as questions and other helpful information.
Area Homeschoolers -
Pottstown Area Homeschoolers (PAH) - Serving families
in southern Berks, northern Chester and western Montgomery
counties. Parent support meetings are held on the first
Monday of the month (Sept, 2nd Monday) from 7:00-8:30pm
at the Pottstown Public Library (no children, please).
located in the Upper Perkiomen Valley in SE Pennsylvania. Areas close
to us are East Greenville, Quakertown, Emmaus, & Allentown. We do not all homeschool the same way. Some are traditional, others
un-school, & yet others cyber school. We are not affiliated with
any particular religion, however, most of us are Christian. Our group
is mainly consisted of older children, over the age of 8. We have many
teens. We provide many opportunities for the kids to get together, including
dances, movies, ice cream socials, etc. I maintain a very large email
list, with around 200 families. We network with many other groups,
to be able to provide people in our area with as much information about what's
going on that is of interest to homeschoolers or geared solely for us.
- York Home School Association,