Homeschooling in Ohio
Looking for Ohio homeschool information? Get access to resources, support groups, test prep information, and curriculum information at Time4Learning! We combine the technology kids love with the lessons they need to make learning fun!
- Christian Home Educators
- Christian Home Educators Of Jefferson County - Support
for homeschooler in the local tri-state area
- Christian Home Educators Enjoying Fellowship (C.H.E.E.F.) - CHEEF serves north central Ohio, including Erie, Huron, and Sandusky counties. We are a cooperative group promoting home education through support to families who are currently educating or preparing to educate their children at home. Part of our functions include enrichment activities, spiritual and emotional support to parents, and positive healthy peer contact of children taught at home.
- E-mail Us
- Jennifer Yost 214 Hamilton St. Bellevue, OH 44811
- Christian Home Educators
Stark County Association (CHESCA)
- PO Box 8801 - Canton, Ohio - 44711
- Greater Dayton Holy Family Chapter of T.O.R.C.H - a chapter
of Traditions of Roman Catholic Homes (TORCH), an association
of lay faithful established to promote homeschooling among
Catholic families and to support those families who are
engaged in providing their children's primary education
at home. Thay offer a variety of activities and programs
throughout the year to introduce their children to the rich
tapestry of their faith.
- contact information is:
Carl and Amy Brown
Coordinators, T.O.R.C.H. Holy Family Chapter of Greater
- E-mail: Psalms122@yahoo.com
- Family Academics in the Home (F.A.I.T.H.) - F.A.I.T.H. Homeschool Group is an active community of Christian Families. We emphasize welcoming the whole family to our monthly meetings and encourage fathers to get involved! However, don't feel as if you wouldn't fit in if this isn't your situation. There are many moms who come just for their own encouragement.
- We meet one Monday a month at Living Hope Church, 4621 Glendale Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43614 If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at
- Hearts-Of-Ohio - This is a private emailing group for Christian Home Schooling Families who wish to connect with others located in the heart of Ohio (Stark County and surrounding areas) We're here to connect with, share with, refresh, encourage, uplift, and support one another in our everyday lives as homeschoolers!
- Hearts Toward
Home - Christian Home Schooling Support Group Marion,
Holy Family Catholic Homeschool Group - for Catholic families within approximately 45 mins. of Sidney Oh
- Homeschool Network of
- P.O. Box 31088, Mt. Healthy, OH 45231
- Rosemary Andrew (513) 521-7394 9 AM to 9 PM
- Home on the Rock Christian
Home Educators - Grove City
Homeschoolers - Ohio This is a networking list for
home educators in Johnstown, Ohio and the surrounding area.
Join us to discuss current legal, educational, philosophical
and practical issues relevant to homeschooling.
- Lancaster Area Christian Homeschoolers - The purpose of LACH is to encourage, equip and educate Christian families in the Lancaster Ohio area. LACH is an e-mail network designed to inform families of activities and events in their local community.
Road Academy - Columbus
- Mocha Moms Cleveland Southeast Suburban Chapter - Mocha Moms, Inc. is a support group for mothers of color who have chosen not to work full-time outside of the home in order to devote more time to their famiies and communities.
East Ohio Home School Connection (NEOHSC) - a secular
homeschooling support group. The group welcomes all homeschoolers
including traditional, on-line, eclectic, and unschoolers.
The group's purpose is to help homeschoolers find like-minded
friends and plan children's activities, mom's nights, and
family events. There is a calendar of events on our group's
site. Get-togethers will be throughout Northeast Ohio.
- Ohio Home Educators
Network (OHEN) - a network of homeschooling families
in the Northeast Ohio area
- Parents Educating
At Christing Homes (PEACH) - Southern Ohio
- Westerville Area Homeschool