Homeschooling in North Carolina
Looking for North Carolina homeschool information? Get access to resources, support groups, test prep information, and curriculum information at Time4Learning! We combine the technology kids love with the lessons they need to make learning fun!
- Alamance County Christian
Home Educators - Alamance County
- Carolina Home Educators Family Support (CHEFS) - Support for home school families along the NC/SC border counties of Chesterfield & Marlboro Counties of SC and Anson & Richmond Counties of NC. Inclusive, Christian, Cooperative, Open Registration for New Members, Annual Dues $10 per family. Monthly Parent Meetings, Weekly Park Days, Annual Educational Fair, Annual Kick-off, Holiday Socials, Field Trips, Website with Members Area, Annual Standardized Testing, Community Involvement Projects, Parents' Night Out, Family Fun Night, Contests, Clubs, Other Activities.
- CHEFS PO Box 322 Cheraw, SC 29520
- Phone: (843) 537-9463 (910) 997-6055
- Cary Homeschoolers
- Cary Homeschoolers is a secular homeschool support group
in Wake County, North carolina.
Hill Homeschoolers -
The Chapel Hill Homeschoolers is an inclusive network of parents and children
homeschooling in the Chapel Hill, North Carolina area. Our group was founded
in 1990 to provide encouragement, support, and enriching activities for our
Christian Homeschool Network - There is a new homeschool
yahoo group for the Charlotte area. We hope to provide
a common ground and connecting link for all the Christian
homeschool support groups here. We have two tiers of membership
so you can decide if you just want the big announcements
or if you want to also join in day to day discussions.
Please check us out!
- Christian Home Educators
Association of Greater Durham (CHEAGD)
- East Coast Homeschool
Organization (ECHO) - Camp Lejeune and Eastern North
- East North
Carolina Early Homeschoolers (ENCEH) - Triangle area
- FOCUS Homeschool Group - Families of Color Uniting Scholars- A Christian organization organized to supplement the needs of African American Homeschoolers and families of color in the Charlotte region as it pertains to cultural enhancement, educational advancement, esteem enhancement and emotional support. We welcome families of all races, religions and nationalities.
- Forsyth Home Educators
- P.O. Box 601, Pfafftown, NC 27040
- Phone: 727-8100
- E-mail: email@example.com
Home Education Arts - HEArts is a Wilmington, NC based
online news group available for use by homeschoolers. Our
group is for families interested in using some creative,
integrated techniques to facilitate learning at home. We
are a fully inclusive homeschooling group that embraces
diversity. Members can also plan park play dates, fieldtrips,
parties, workshops and spontaneous activities. Call Sheree
Harrell for more information: 910.632.9454. This is a restricted
Yahoo group. If you want to join our online group you will
need to email
moderator directly to introduce yourself with your name, address
and phone number(s) in order to keep up with any of our fun, spontaneous
activities and planned events. Parents and children of all ages,
both boys and girls, are invited to attend our events planned by
- Home Instructors Need
Team Support (HINTS) - Charlotte
- Homeschool Associates of Randolph County
- LIFE at Lake Norman -
Support group dedicated to serving families in the Mooresville/Lake
Norman area of southern Iredell County.
Christian Homeschool Association - North Raleigh,
Wake Forest, and Youngsville areas
Homeschool Organization - CMeLearn (Charlotte Mason
eLEARN) is a homeschool group serving families in the Greater
Charlotte area. We are Christian families who welcome anyone
interested in learning about the Charlotte Mason philosophy
- PATH - Parents
Advocating Teaching at Home - Catawba
- Rowan County Home School
Association (RCHSA) - Rowan County Home School Association.
Mostly for members only but there are a few links and documents
available for non-members.
- StokesSurryHomeSchoolers -
We are a diverse group of homeschooling families in the Stokes
and Surry County area of NC. This egroup should be used as
a network for the community to provide info on local co-ops,
resources, support and to meet other homeschoolers in the
area. This group is not based on religious beliefs, race,
philosophies, political views or HS methods, but simply that
we all homeschool our children. So that means everyone is
- Spreading our Wings In Successful Homeschooling -
We are a support group in Edgecombe County ,
- T.E.A.C.H. Homeschool Support Group - Davie County North Carolina - We are Teaching Excellence, Achievement, and Character at Home! This is a group of Christian Home Educators who have decided to work together to provide information for Home Educators in Davie County NC and the surrounding areas. Our focus is on parent education, organizing enrichment and educational activities, field trips and fellowship opportunities for our Membership. We provide a Newsletter, Directory and a Yahoo Group as well as regular Monthly meetings for fellowship and learning!
- Tidewater Educators
Association for Christian Homeschooling (TEACH) - Virginia
(Wise Instructors Need Group Support) is a Christian
homeschooling support group of hundreds of member families
primarily in the north Charlotte, Huntersville, Cornelius,
and Davidson areas of North Carolina. Our online forums
serve as both a community and a source of information on
local events of interest to homeschoolers. We also provide
monthly field days, parties, and activities.