Homeschooling in New York
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in New York to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in New York
- APPLE Family and
Homeschool Group - New York
- Buffalo Area Homeschooling Association (BAHA) - open to
all kinds of homeschoolers; waldorf inspired, unschoolers,
eclectic, community based, etc
- Catholic Homeschoolers
of Western New York
Education Exchange of the Southern Tier
- 759 Oakhill Rd., Binghamton, NY 13901
- Home Learners of Central New York - We are a secular homeschooling group serving the CNY and Greater Syracuse area.
- Ornament of Grace
L.E.A.H. - Palmyra
- Oswego County LEAH - Oswego County LEAH is a local homeschool support group that serves the homeschooling families in Oswego County and surrounding counties.
- Parents Educational
Alliance of Christian Homeschoolers PEACH/ NY - Manhattan - PEACH offers monthly meetings in Manhattan & field trips in and around the 5 boroughs. Plus we have an annual commencement ceremony open to any and all homeschoolers, meaning non-members too! Membership is FREE and as easy as just saying you want to join us!
- Queens County Homeschoolers - Serving The Borough of Queens
and surrounding areas
- Staten Island Christian Home Educators - SICHE, a member
of LEAH for over 20 years, has been a resource for the evangelical
Christian community at large. We hold monthly group meetings,
sponsor educational co-ops, field trips, and multiple events
throughout the year. New members are always welcome. For
SCNYhomeschool · Suffolk County New York Homeschoolers - SCNYhomeschool is an inclusive list for all homeschoolers living in Suffolk County, Long Island to discuss field trip information, local resources and general support.
- Suffolk County Homeschoolers : Suffolk County NY Long
Island homeschool group serving current homeschoolers in
Suffolk County NY. We have a wide range of field trips and
events for all ages. Although we have no dues we do require
new members to pick up their membership application in person.
- Syracuse LEAH
- The Learning Community (TLC) - TLC is a large, very active support and activity group for Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County NY and the surrounding areas. There is no membership fee to join.
- Tri-State Homeschoolers - Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Ulster and Rockland Counties; also Fairfield County in CT and Bergen County in NJ
- Sylvia Diaz, 50 Guernsey Hill Rd., LaGrangeville, NY 12540
- Phone: 845-677-4113
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org