Homeschooling in Missouri
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Missouri to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Missouri
Area Homeschoolers Group -
We currently have an online group and are getting ready to form a local group
where we can meet in person and have monthly activities. There is no membership
fee at this time. We are currently planning some activities for the upcoming
school year that we would like for you to be a part of. If you live in the Bootheel
area, Stoddard, Dunklin, Scott, Butler Counties please feel free to join our
Home School Sports of Greater St. Louis : Varsity,
Junior Varsity and Junior High-level team sports program
seeks Christian home school athletes in the metro St. Louis
area interested in team sports, and seeks home school and
Christian teams in the Midwest to schedule games and/or tournaments. Our
program teams include boy's teams including the St.
Louis Patriots and the Gateway Flyers, and the Patriettes
girl's teams. Current sports include basketball, baseball,
soccer, volleyball, softball and tennis. Contact Program
Director Mike Petzoldt at our
web site for
- The Connected Homeschool - Our focus is to publish resources and information, and to provide connections from professional relationships within the Northwest Missouri community and on the internet for the benefit of all home education families in the local and regional area.
- Creative homemakers & Alternative Educators of SWMO (C.H.A.O.S) - This group is a secular group for homeschool moms and their families looking for a way to meet other moms and make friends for their children. We have monthly meetings, play days, holiday parties, moms night out and exciting field trips. We hope you come and join our adventure of raising our children. We are based in Polk County, Missouri, but we do a lot in Springfield, MO. For example most of are fieldtrips are in Springfield. Some of our fieldtrips and activities are in Branson and other surrounding areas. We try to do things at a low cost but some things to cost a little more. We are a very active group .
- L.E.A.R.N. Secular Homeschool
Support Group - Kansas City
Louis Catholic Homeschool Association
- St. Louis Homeschool Network - We are a large network of families who have regular monthly meetings and activities. We also offer a co-op with many fun and interesting classes.
- Show Me Homeschool Group - The Show Me Homeschool Group supports families in rural Missouri with encouragement, guidance, play days, field trips, and academic events. We support Clinton, Windsor and surrounding rural areas within Henry County. If you are currently homeschooling or considering home education for your family, you have come to the right place.
- Southeast Missouri Christian Homeschool Organization
Melissa Curnell, Director
2519 Roth Drive
Scott City, Missouri 63780
- SEMO Homeschoolers - SEMO Homeschoolers represents home schooling families in Southeast Missouri. Most of our families live in the Cape Girardeau/Jackson area, but quite a few families come from over an hour away, including southern Illinois. We have an active co-op with over 60 families that meets in Friday morning. Classes are offered for all ages and include history, math, geography, science, home economics, mechanical devices, art, drama and singing. Field trips are scheduled throughout the year to interesting and fun locations throughout the region.
HomeSchool Knights (SHSK) - a Non-Profit, Christian
Athletic Organization, serving 15 communities in the Southwest
Missouri area. They have football, volleyball, basketball,
baseball, cheerleading, and track hor homeschoolers in the
- West County Christian Home
Educators (WCCHE) - St Louis