Homeschooling in Kansas
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Kansas to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Kansas
Looking for Kansas homeschool information? Get access to resources, support groups, test prep information, and curriculum information at Time4Learning! We combine the technology kids love with the lessons they need to make learning fun!
- EDUCATE - Johnson County
- Home School Association for Military Families - Ft Leavenworth
- Kansas City Catholic Homeschool Conference
- Lawrence Area Homeschoolers
Network (LAHN) is a secular, inclusive homeschooling group
to support families and encourage homeschooling in Lawrence,
KS and surrounding areas.
- Lawrence Area Homeschoolers Network (LAHN)
- Lawrence Area Unaffiliated Group of Homeschoolers
(L.A.U.G.H.) - an informal group of families who educate
their children at home. We do not support any particular
curriculum, teaching style, philosophy, or religion.
Our main goals are the sharing of strength, encouragement
and information, and widening friendships
for children and parents among ourselves and
with other homeschool organizations. Our
contacts are Elizabeth and Pete Laufer, (785)841-6020.
- L.E.A.R.N. - the Kansas
City Area's secular homeschool support group
- Midwest Parent Educators
- Formerly Johnson County Parent Educators
- Box 14391, Lenexa, KS 66285-4391
- Office Phone: (913) 397-9506
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Military Families Raising Godly Children - Fort Riley -
a Christian-based group that is for Army families stationed
at Fort Riley
- Montgomery County Homeschoolers Association
- Smoky Valley Home Educators
- Stepping Stones Homeschool Group - Overbrook
- TEACH - Lawrence
- Teaching Parents Association - Witchita
- Topeka Area Homeschool Network (TAHN) -
Group now forming; A secular inclusive homeschooling group, whose primary focus
is to facilitate social activities. Group open to all homeschoolers. No fees.
We will meet on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month, at 1:00. There
will also be upcoming group "field" trips