Homeschooling in Indiana
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Indiana to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Indiana
of Hendricks County - On-line discussion and group
activity site for Homeschools in and around Hendricks
- Christian Home Educating Families (CHEF) - Clay County
IN and surrounding areas - Christian/Judeo faith.but have
no statement of faith required to be a member. With paid
membership we have several things to offer our members and
we are a non-for-profit entity. Membership benefits are:
monthly newsletters, monthly meetings, one day per week
co-operative classes for all ages for spring and fall, yearbook,
field trips, student council, fundraisers, member only website,
talent showcase, spelling bee, library, art fair, history
fair, science fair, and much more!
Learning Together - an inclusive group for
families in and around the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Children range in age from infants to teens, and membership
includes families from Marion County and the counties
surrounding it. Activities include field trips, park
days, two 4-H groups, Brownies and Girl Scouts, Parents'
Nights Out, an art class, a "3R's
plus Science" group, and whatever parents and children
want to organize! Contact Jill at (317) 255-9298, firstname.lastname@example.org,
for more information.
- Fort Wayne Area Home Schools
- HomeSchools United - Anderson
- hsLIFE - Porter County
- Life Learning Cooperative (LLC) is a nonprofit group of homeschooling families in east-central Indiana who have joined together for the last thirteen years to develop cooperative learning activities for our families. We offer a range of age-appropriate classes and activities for preschool through high school aged students. Each year we produce a talent show as well as having organized picnics, field trips and at least one play.
We are member led and organized by an elected steering committee of parents committed to supporting and encouraging life long learning for all of its members.
LLC also has a large support group of veteran parents and families with contacts within the homeschooling community and beyond to help assist our members in finding and making the most of unique homeschooling opportunities and pursuits.
LLC meets on Fridays beginning in September and ending in April at First Baptist Church, 907 N. Raible, Anderson. For more information we can be contacted at email@example.com.
Indiana Catholic Home Educators (NICHE) - We provide
spiritual, service, social, field trip, and other activity
opportunities for families in the Fort Wayne and surrounding
- Phone: 260-749-6706
- E-mail: Theresa
Indiana Home Educators - SouthWestern Indiana Home Educators
Annual Convention webpage. Information for our regional
convention. April 23-24, 2004 - Homeschool Convention with
- 31 West Sunrise Drive Evansville, IN 47710
- Phone: (812) 491-6284
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SouthEastern Indiana Christian Home Educators (SEICHE)
- TEACHERS - The Elkhart Area Christian Home Educators