Homeschooling in Arizona
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Arizona to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Arizona
- C.E.D.E. Homeschoolers - Casa Grande
- Christ's Family Homeschool Ministries - Metro-Phoenix
Home Educators of Tucson - South East (CHET-SE) - S.E.
- Christian Home Educators
of Tucson, South West (CHET-SW) - A place to find out
information about CHET-SW. Contact us here!
- Desert Hills Christian Homeschoolers
- POB 42036-146 Phoenix, AZ 85080
- Phone: 623-465-5467
- Eagleridge Enrichment
Program - Eagleridge is an enrichment program specifically
designed for the homeschooling community, and provided free
of charge by the Mesa Public Schools. Eagleridge services
grades K-8. We're located in Mesa, Arizona. Classes are available
- East Valley Christian Home Educators (EVCHE)
- Eastside Explorers
- a co-op supporting home schooling in the Northeast Valley
of The Sun (i.e., northeast region of Phoenix, AZ metro area).
Membership is open to all and some of the regularly scheduled
activities include parent support meeting, monthly newsletter,
monthly park days with workshops, field trips and special
- Estrella Mountain Homeschoolers - A casual homeschool group sharing ideas, information, encouragement, and experiences with other families through a variety of educational and relational opportunities. We have many activities through out the year including park days, holiday program and parties, talent show, art show, PE classes, book club, 4H club, grade promotion ceremony, volunteer opportunities, and field trips to name just a few!
- E-mail and Phone:Kirstin - 623-322-9779
- Flagstaff Home Educators
- Fountain Hills Christian Home Educators
- GIFT - Homeschooled Teen Girl's Group - Glendale - GIFT
(Growing In Friendship Together) is a support group for home
schooled teen girls, ages 14 through 18. We meet twice per
month, on Fridays, for the purpose of allowing our teen girls
to develop strong peer friendships with other home schooled
teens, while engaging in a wide variety of fun crafts and
activities together. While fully respecting religious freedom,
GIFT is not a religiously-based group. If you have a teenage
daughter who would like to be involved in GIFT, please contact
me and I'll be happy to forward additional information on
how to join in on the FUN!
- Havasu Christian Home Educators
- High Desert Homeschoolers - Cochise county
- Holy Family Home Educators -
- Hualapai Hills Home Schoolers - We are a bible-based homeschool group enriching children's lives in Kingman, Arizona. We are parents that are willing to join together to help our children have a richer education. We offer clubs, a lending library, field trips, parties, lego league, etc. to our members.
- Home Educators of Yuma
- Homeschoolers of Tucson Arizona - We are a support group in and around the Tucson Arizona area. We have park day's and field trips. We have a forum board for our members to talk and see up coming events
- Indigo Home
Learners-Indigo Home Learners is an Arizona homeschool
support group serving Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria and surrounding
cities. We are united by the desire to provide a positive
and open-minded homeschooling community for our children.
- L.I.F.E is Good Homeschoolers - L.I.F.E is Good Homeschoolers
is an Arizona homeschool support group serving the far west
valley of Phoenix including but not limited to, Avondale,
Goodyear, Litchfield, Buckeye, Tonapah. We are united by
the desire to provide a positive and open-minded homeschooling
community for our children.
- Mi C.A.S.A.
Homeschoolers - Serving Casa Grande, AZ and surrounding
- Phoenix & Scottsdale Moms & Kids Learning Together
- This group is a place where dedicated homeschool families with at least one child under 7 living in Phoenix and Scottsdale can connect and support each other. Our members are enthusiastic about learning and growing with their young children, and they are excited to be part of a group of moms who share that same enthusiasm. This group is open to homeschool families of all beliefs, and we support families at all levels of homeschooling. We welcome all moms who are staying home, educating their young children, even babies and toddlers.
- Northwest Tucson Homeschoolers - Northwest Tucson Homeschoolers (NTH) is an all-inclusive, independent support group that serves to foster community among home educators and their children in Tucson. Activities include a year-round, weekly park day; field trips; and cooperative learning opportunities.
- Sonoran Desert Homeschoolers - Tucson
- VERITAS -
A Christian support group - serving the Ahwatukee, Chandler
and Tempe areas