General Science Resources
Homeschool resource listing of sites that cover a variety
of science areas.
- 101 Science - Science Learning
Center - Learn more about science, electronics, chemistry,
biology, microscopy and more.
Science - Links for science sites and projects
of Light: - The Mathematics of Rainbows
- Cool Science for Curious
Kids - Fun and interactive site to help kids appreciate science.
Five activities adapted from children's and science museums.
From the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Bob's Interesting Science Stuff.
- Flying Turtle Science and
Technology Exploring - Unique fun site explores basic science
principles in nature and human technology.
- GeologyRocks - Geology
information site, which includes tutorials, articles, questions and
answers, pictures and a forum to interact with geologists
Your Child Learn Science
Science Facts Homepage
- PSC Meteorology
Program Cloud Boutique - explanations of and access to detailed
pictures of some basic cloud forms
- On these pages you can learn about the exciting things
going on in the world of science and find reviews of web
sites and books where you can learn more.
- Science For Kids - Science with me
is a free educational website for kids to learn science. Join now for fun
science experiments and kids science projects for curious elementary school
- Science Hobbyist
- great science resource page
- Secondary School Science -
Science topics for 11 to 19 year-olds
- Who Wants to Win a
Million Dollars? - The Science Game - Test your knowledge
of math and science as you work your way to the million dollar
level! Although the questions you will answer are real, the money,
unfortunately, is not. Sorry!
- The WikiPremed MCAT Course - WikiPremed is a creative commons licensed online course I originally created for undergraduate level premedical students, but it is also relevant to high school age students pursuing an advanced placement level science curriculum in a home school or learner-centered environment. WikiPremed presents a self-paced comprehensive course in college level physics, chemistry, organic chemistry and biology. The entire course is available with completely open access online at www.wikipremed.com. It has taken many years to create this learning program. If you investigate the WikiPremed MCAT Course you will find that it is an enormous work. Everything is available without registration including a treasure trove of learning materials and over 100 hours of course video.