General Math Resources
Here are a few links that will take you to companies
that specialize in math resources for the homeschool.
Good Calculators - This website provides a variety of online calculators, math and physics, engineering and conversion calculators.
- All Elementary Mathematics - Online
Mathematical School... - Web high mathematical school. All
sections of curriculum of elementary mathematics. Arithmetic,
algebra, geometry, trigonometry, functions and graphs, analysis.
Theory and solving problems. Versions of examination tests. Online
consulting. Preparatory to universities and colleges.
- Dave's Math Tables
- math concepts explained
- Education 4 Kids - many
online math drills
- Free Math Help - Online and Printable Worksheets and Lessons - Math problems broken down into small and simple steps. With-or-without-steps interactive and free math worksheets - both online and printable. Free math calculators and converters along with many free math games.
- Homeschool Math Contests - A comprehensive list of math contests which are open to individual homeschoolers. Also includes a Free Deadline Reminder service, helpful articles, and curriculum reviews.
- Llevada's Algebra 1 - Complete course in Algebra 1, including examples, chapter reviews, and tests. Access to all 73 VIDEOS with lectures and over 700 solved exercises in Flash. Also to the ENTIRE TEXTBOOK with over 6,000 exercises in Acrobat.
- Math-Aids.Com - The Math Worksheet Generator - Math-Aids.Com is a free resource for teachers and parents. You can make an unlimited number of printable math worksheets for children, the classroom or homework practice.
- Math Excercises - Interactive exercises, lessons, and worksheets to practice knowledge of whole numbers, integers, divisibility, fractions, exponents and powers, percentages, proportional reasoning, linear equations, quadratic equations, monomials, polynomials, special products, radicals, systems of equations, exonential and logarithmic equations, geometry, sequences and series, functions and graphs, trigonometry, determinants, matrices, inner product, factorial, variations, permutations and combinations.
- Math Fact Cafe - provides
elementary grade math fact sheets and flashcards for parents and
teachers. The site is free and requires no login.
- Math for k-5 - Provides
free math worksheets and math online activities.
Forum: Math Resources by Subject - k - advanced subjects
- Math Skills - Learning elementary math online: addition, subtracting, mutliplication and division
- Mathassignment.com -
Math assignment provides free online homework help as well as explanations
and examples of common high school math topics.
- Mathemat - MathEmat is a
Free Online Tutor and Game for teaching Mathematics, Math, Maths
and Numbers using graded sets of games, lessons and exercises. It
features voiced words, lots of graded exercises to practice, hints,
answers and a graded scoring system that's fun to use. It's simple
to use at home or at school with minimum supervision.
- MathWork - The MathWork
web page will allow you to create and print math worksheets for
children learning simple arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication
and Style Sheets, and a printer.
- Mr. Martini's Classroom -
Interactive online exercises for self-paced practice solving elementary
math problems. Topics include addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division, fractions, inequalities, and negative numbers.
- OnlineMathLearning.com -
Online Math learning and teaching resources for high school and college
prep math - SAT test preparation, etc. Includes review lessons, math
trivia and fun.
- Printable Metric Conversion Chart
- RHL School - provides hundreds
of free worksheets for teachers and parents to copy for their kids
- math computation and problem solving
- Visual Math Learning -
This site features a free online interactive tutorial for pre-algebra
students that is rich in games, puzzles, and animated manipulatives
that emphasize learning concepts by visualization. It is an excellent
resource for parents and educators of students at the elementary
and middle-school level. Access to the tutorial requires no fee or