This is the place to find those resources that you
need for homeschooling your children in art
Creativity Resource - from the Denver Art Museum
· Launched in January 2012, this free website provides more than 600 adaptable lesson plans written by teachers for over 130 objects from the museum’s world-class art collection.
· Developed by the Denver Art Museum in collaboration with teachers. Lesson plans and resources focus on inspiring students to think and problem-solve creatively.
· Organized in an easy way so that teachers can pick the topic they’d like to explore or enhance, then learn how to integrate art into that subject.
· Includes professional and student development tools such as webinars, virtual classroom courses, career videos, educator blogs and creativity tools.
· Easy for teachers in language arts, social studies and visual arts to provide a curriculum rooted in the arts while also meeting 21st Century Skills.