Family Friendly Web Sites
Homeschooling families need areas on the internet that
they know will be safe for their entire family to visit. Here are some
that you might enjoy.
- A Mother's Conversational
I am a homeschooling mother of 11 years and write articles that pertain to home
life and nurturing children.
- Bob Vila's Home Site - home
repair and remodeling from the expert
- Children after divorce,
Christian helps - No one believes in marriage enrichment and
divorce law reform more than us...NO ONE. But we believe our first
duty is to the victims...directly and immediately. All free great
Answers.net - have a question - find an answer
Spotlight on the Movies - reviews of movies from a Christian
- The Dove Foundation
- a ratings guide for families interested in movies and music.
- Education & Computer
Connection - An award-winning on-line newsletter for parents,
educators, and children who use the internet and technology to
- FamilyFirst is a family oriented guide to resources, information
- Family.Com -
a web site suited for the whole family
- Fortifying The Family
- Encouraging and informative articles for Christian parents
and homeschoolers who desire to educate and operate according to
a Christian worldview.
- Free Lord's Prayer Coloring
Pages for Parents - Lord's Prayer Coloring Pages. Featured
twice by the Salvation Army Magazine War Cry. Great Illustrations.
Excellent Parent's guides.
- Fun Learning Express - Fun Learning Express is a family friendly and child safe site with parenting & homeschool resources, free ebooks, kids & family friendly videos and online games. It's a 1-stop family & kids friendly resources site that is fun to visit!
- Jelley Jar Country Home -
Country living, recipes, crafts, pets, freebies, graphics, genealogy
helps, homeschooling and more!
- Jorim's List - Do you know
what's in that video game?
- The MovieGuide
at Crosswalk - movie reviews
- NetSmartz - NetSmartz® is
an interactive, educational safety resource from the National Center
for Missing and Exploited Children® and Boys and Girls Clubs
of America for children (ages 5-17), parents, guardians, educators,
and law enforcement that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to
teach children how to stay safer on the Internet. The NetSmartz Workshop
can be accessed at www.NetSmartz.org and www.NetSmartzKids.org.
- Number and Word
Puzzles - 52 monthly puzzles give education and entertainment
to all ages
- Parenting web site
- Parent to Parent -
Nationally syndicated parenting columnist, Jodie Lynn, offers parents
throughout America a platform to share tips on everyday parenting
challenges where they are the real "experts!"
- many resources for families, teachers, and fun
- Teresa Kindred - Teresa
Kindred is a wife, mother, author, freelance writer, columnist,
and public speaker. She conducts retreats and conferences for women.
Past topics include: Pearls of Wisdom, The Treasure Within Our Jars
of Clay and Handling Stress God's way.
- TroubledTeens.com -
boarding school offering troubled teens program and boot camps providing
teenage help and parenting advice.
- search for your family name, family pages, genealogy
- Ziggity Zoom - Fun & Educational site featuring Worksheets, Printables, Kindergarten Readiness, Spanish-English, Stories, Alphabet Tracing, Crafts and Activities. Online coloring, games and stories.